Our HSEQ Vision and Objective:
Abyss Subsea is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and preserving the environment in the communities where we operate. We take personal responsibility for our safety and personal ownership of our impact on the environment. Abyss Subsea strives to continually improve our HSEQ process to achieve an incident-free workplace.
Health, Safety and Enviroment:
Commercial diving and marine operations involve a high degree of risk to the employees.
Continuous focus on HSE and Quality Management will ensure that we have attitude, procedures, expertise and equipment to perform all operations in a safe manner.
We believe that good education, good internal communication and satisfied employees create a foundation for continuous improvement of the individual and the company as a whole.
Abyss Subsea shall provide services and products in compliance to applicable codes and standards, that fully satisfy our customers’ requirements and expectations.
To fulfil our quality, goals shall be a permanent task for all employees. Our goals shall be monitored, achieved and maintained by having a continuing quality improvement process, which involves all employees, working together for success.
The quality policy reflects our core values, and shall therefore be a guiding tool for all activities.
Abyss Subsea has a certified ISO 9001 Quality System, and the company has the following certifications and prequalification:
- Prequalified the "Achilles Joint Qualification System"
- Prequalified the “ Sellihca Qualification System”
- Prequalified by Statoil for inshore diving related to NORSOK U-103
- ABS “ In Water Surveys”
- Bureau Veritas - Certified for “In-water Surveys”
- DNV –GL "In Water Surveys of ships, high speed and light craft and mobile offshore units"
- (Certified for underwater inspections of rigs and ships)
- Lloyds Register – In-water surveys of ships and mobile offshore units
Our HSEQ Principles:
- Value human life above all else and mitigate risks accordingly
- Obtain trust with both our customers and employees
- Comply with all HSE laws and set higher standards for ourselves when unacceptable risks are identified
- Maximize transparency reporting by accurately measuring and analysing our performance
- Do not compromise HSE for the sake of profit or production
- Promote sustainable development by incorporating social responsibility, environmental renewal, and economic growth in our decision-making process
- Hold all employees accountable for implementation of our HSE vision, objective, and principles